Back to article

Refund disputes

Click on a link below to find out more...

Refunding a Rental Bond

If the tenant and the lessor/agent agree on how the bond will be refunded, a Refund of Rental Bond (Form 4) must be completed.

If the entire bond is being returned to the tenant or transferred to another property the form should be completed and signed by both the tenant and the lessor/agent.

Where all parties sign the Refund of Rental Bond (Form 4), and there is no disagreement, the bond money can be disbursed by the RAB immediately.